Slime man is about a boy named Tomas Pottery. One day he was walking home from school, playing with his slime, when the slime was struck by lightning. Tomas absorbed some of the slime and realized he had super powers after being visited by a hologram and having his house turned into an awesome lab. All in all, this was a very cool comic book.
On Sunday, August 20th, 2017, I woke up very sleepy. I arrived at church and drew some pictures. During one of the speaker's talks I fell asleep singing to myself. My Mom woke me up to clean up some notecards that were on the floor. I then fell asleep again on my Mom's lap. When I woke up it was time for me to go to Primary. I was the only one in my class so we watched a movie. During that movie I fell asleep three times. Next I went to sharing time and singing time. I fell asleep once during singing time and twice during sharing time, which means I fell asleep 8 times in all. When I got home I was cold even though it was summer. My Dad read my temperature. I was sick! I rested and the next morning I was fine and I ate a lot of breakfast and went to school.
Comments
Post a Comment