Skip to main content

peanut putter and honey QUESIDALLA

      The first time I made this amazing recipe was when we were out of wheat bread.  Instead, I grabbed 2 tortillas.
     You, like me, will find it way better than the average peanut butter sandwich. So with out farther ado, here's the recipe:

Ingredients:
2 tortillas
peanut butter
honey

Materials:
spoon
butter knife

step 1: Use the butter knife to spread the peanut butter over one tortilla.

step 2: Use the spoon to dribble and spread honey on the other tortilla.

step 3: Put the tortillas together and use the butter knife to cut them into slices.

TO CRISP:

Cook at 350 degrees for 1 minute on each side.

If you liked it be sure to comment! Enjoy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sleepy Sunday

           On Sunday, August 20th, 2017, I woke up very sleepy.  I arrived at church and drew some pictures.            During one of the speaker's talks I fell asleep singing to myself. My Mom woke me up to clean up some notecards that were on the floor.           I then fell asleep again on my Mom's lap. When I woke up it was time for me to go to Primary.  I was the only one in my class so we watched a movie.            During that movie I fell asleep three times. Next I went to sharing time and singing time. I fell asleep once during singing time and twice during sharing time, which means I fell asleep 8 times in all. When I got home I was cold even though it was summer. My Dad read my temperature. I was sick!         I rested and the next morning I was fine and I ate a lot of breakfast and went to school.

How to turn your leftover oatmeal into a yummy treat! Blueberry oatmeal recipe.

Have leftover oatmeal, but you don't want to eat it anymore? Try out this quick and easy recipe. Ingredients 1) Leftover oatmeal 2) A handful of fresh blueberries Instructions 1) Put the handful of blueberries into the oatmeal. 2) Stir well, but do not mash the blueberries 3) Put this into the microwave for 60 seconds 4) Pull it out and then stir again, this time mashing the blueberries 5) Stir until light purple color. 6) Enjoy! Note: If you do not have fresh blueberries, than warm up frozen ones for 60 seconds in another bowl. Do step 3 without the berries, and then add the unfrozen ones after. Finally, follow steps 4-5.

Lego Ninjago 70653 Firstbourne Review

          One day I was looking through the LEGO Ninjago sets on Amazon and I spotted something I didn't see every day. Firstbourne, a $70 dollar set in the US, was selling for only $45!            Of course I immediately bought it, because, as many will know, I have been a big Ninjago fan since 2013. I had not picked up any dragons before this one, so it was a welcome change. Also, at 800+ pieces, this should have been at and 80 dollar price point in the first place.            Anyway, you've got the story, now for the review. This set comes with Kai, Cole, Chew Toy, Jet Jack,  Muzzle, and Heavy Metal. Unfortunately, all of these come in another set, so no minifigures you can't get elsewhere. As far as function goes, this set is pretty great. It comes with a helicopter with stud shooters and a gear that you can spin to move the rotor, which I think is exclusive to this set. I forget. Anyway...